AG over $19 today

dasherhunting

Jul 8, 2008
ohio
Detector(s) used
ace 250
I agree the higher it goes the more profitable it is to sell as silver not dump into circulation for us to pik. We have to think about all the reprecusions here people :sign13:

OP
OP
AGCoinHunter

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dasherhunting said:
I agree the higher it goes the more profitable it is to sell as silver not dump into circulation for us to pik. We have to think about all the reprecusions here people :sign13:

The uneducated will continue to dump into the supplies. There will be more people searching which will ultimately dry up the supplies. Its bound to happen. Ultimately it will be harder to find AG in circulation than finding tits on a boar....the day is coming.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
those in the know -- will pull silver at any thing above face value (since there profiet to be made)--they that do not know will not --simple as that

when silver gets high $$$$ folks like to "blab" and brag to others about how much they made by CRHing and selling the silver (dolts!!!)---the more you talk , the more "other folks" learn about CRHing and get into it --the more folks that know the more competitors you got. DUH--do the math ----SSSHHH zip the lip

nyiangelo

Feb 19, 2007
The Lone Star State
Detector(s) used
ace 250/ Minelab SE Pro
It sure didn't waste as much time going from $18-$19 as it did from $17-$18. I like it. But I really do believe it will go higher. Not just some wishfull thinking.

Immy

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We've crossed this threshold and had this discussion before. IIRC since this forum's creation we've never had a severe drought due to higher silver prices. Ivan and AG have it right on the nose. Mum's the word!! Some of us have even stopped posting our finds here. :wink: Silver will always make it into circulation. Our only competition is ourselves and the occasional enlightened teller.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread