another strange find

thurmownator

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice finds Tim, but yes, please post them on the paper currency version of this forum.

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
thurmownator said:
Nice finds Tim, but yes, please post them on the paper currency version of this forum.

Who here goes to the Currency Forum- all his friends are here in this Forum.

nyiangelo

Feb 19, 2007
The Lone Star State
Detector(s) used
ace 250/ Minelab SE Pro
That forum is kind of dead. But the last one he posted here got moved over there by the moderator so.... I visit it but don't know enough to comment about specs on them.

OP
OP
timbobwey

timbobwey

Bronze Member
Mar 16, 2009
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I figured I would let all of you know what I've found,after all it is money.. For the most part I coin hunt, this has just been the luck of the draw. I don't ever post on that forum, I don't know anyone there. If everyone wants me to not post about bills then I won't put them up anymore, I just thought it was interesting. And I have seen other posts about bills here before.
I did manage to get a 1922S peace dollar at the bank today, I've had a very lucky week. I hope it continues

Kantuckkeean

Bronze Member
Apr 30, 2009
Cornfield, IN
Detector(s) used
F-22, cheapo pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just mention a coin you found, any coin, so that it pertains to CRHing, and I'd be glad to hear about the paper you found. I don't search paper myself, but I do like the older stuff.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
i don't think its a problem reading about it here since you are a CRHer. i have posted many bills i found while looking for coin. but i do agree that you should post it there also. it is kinda dead but there but there are bill collectors who like to see whats being found and alot won't look here for them. :thumbsup:
For the most part I coin hunt, this has just been the luck of the draw.
in this case it was the luck of the DRAWER ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread