CRH Map

nyiangelo

Feb 19, 2007
The Lone Star State
Detector(s) used
ace 250/ Minelab SE Pro
Ok I think I got it to work. I think it would be cool to see what the map looks like. Most of us know others areas already. You can fill in your name or not. Lets see.

I think you have to have a google account. There bout as safe as it gets and it only takes a second.

I've shared a map with you called CRH:http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid= 107464854895937304329.00047a1c88cebd09ba29d

Upvote 0

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Tried to add my location but it will not let me, seems you have to have a cell phone to do it and I dont; gave up my cell phone year ago due to privacy issues, got tired of being pinged.

US: Law enforcement agencies accessed Sprint Global Positioning data 8 million times in one year to pinpoint the location of cell phone customers. Wired 2009 Dec 1

http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2009/12/gps-data

OP
OP
nyiangelo

nyiangelo

Feb 19, 2007
The Lone Star State
Detector(s) used
ace 250/ Minelab SE Pro
BTT. If you have an account you can edit the map. Just sign up for one only takes a second. Literally.

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
nyiangelo said:
BTT. If you have an account you can edit the map. Just sign up for one only takes a second. Literally.

That is what did, tried to open an account; it sends pass word to your cell phone, I don't have one so it can't. I'm in, well right outside city limits of Clarksville TN, which is just north of Nashville TN, see your close to middle of TX.

snappy

Jan 23, 2007
sidney montana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
I lived in that area just north of carlsbad, back in the 70's and early 80's. have not been back. using the map I was able to find the house I use to live in. Looks a lot smaller then I remember..

Cherryman68

Feb 19, 2009
Henderson Tx
Detector(s) used
Whites IV
If you can add me for Carthage TX And all surrounding areas lol.

if you can't ill try and make an account tonight.

btw Carthage is small town south east of longview

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Cherryman68 said:

Was able to do it without opening an account, took me while to figure it out.

OP
OP
nyiangelo

nyiangelo

Feb 19, 2007
The Lone Star State
Detector(s) used
ace 250/ Minelab SE Pro
Cherryman68 said:

Thanks for playing along. If anyone else wants me to tag em just let me know.

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Jan 17, 2007
Primary Interest:
Other
Tag me Tony. I'm from that little old town in Texas. (dallas) Thanks amigo, Jim

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
nyiangelo said:
Done. Texas sure is filling up fast. ;D I know your out there people. Lurkers you too.

Oh it will take a while to fill up Texas, just remember now when they come for you they will only have to google you, :laughing7: !

NaturalJWL

Jul 19, 2007
NC
Jamestown NC,

I am no real threat to anyone in this area though, my little bit isn;t a drop in the bucket.

It will be interesting to see how many want to be known. I know of one heavy hitter works at a bank.

OP
OP
nyiangelo

nyiangelo

Feb 19, 2007
The Lone Star State
Detector(s) used
ace 250/ Minelab SE Pro
NaturalJWL said:
Jamestown NC,

I am no real threat to anyone in this area though, my little bit isn;t a drop in the bucket.

It will be interesting to see how many want to be known. I know of one heavy hitter works at a bank.

If you post on here, you can be tracked down. No one wants to know where you lay your pillow at just a vicinty would be nice. But yes, regardless, some practice OPSEC.

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Thanks for putting me back up; apparently sometime in past used google maps cause it upped me & my address which was little more than wanted so deleted it.

Wondering if there is anymore CRH'ers in TN or near me in KY?

OP
OP
nyiangelo

nyiangelo

Feb 19, 2007
The Lone Star State
Detector(s) used
ace 250/ Minelab SE Pro
Back to the top in case anyone missed it. I think were doing good so far. We have 356 views and 7 people sign up ::) . So at that rate there's plenty of silver out there for us 7. ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions