• 12-09-09.JPG
    12-09-09.JPG
    105.5 KB · Views: 322
Upvote 0

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
cool token. :thumbsup: you should post that under "tokens and tags" someone there may be able to give you more info on it.
this reminds me of a trick i learned over the years working in building maintenance. this works for almost every newer elevator. you can turn any elevator into a non stop straight to your floor. (actually this was taught to me by a center city messenger who had to deliver to high rises) when you get on ...push the "close door" and your floor number simultaneously. the elevator will skip every floor until it gets to yours. then it will return to normal operation after you get off. ;D

Coins4Cheese

Jun 30, 2009
Japan
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Garret Ace 250
mistergee said:
cool token. :thumbsup: you should post that under "tokens and tags" someone there may be able to give you more info on it.
this reminds me of a trick i learned over the years working in building maintenance. this works for almost every newer elevator. you can turn any elevator into a non stop straight to your floor. (actually this was taught to me by a center city messenger who had to deliver to high rises) when you get on ...push the "close door" and your floor number simultaneously. the elevator will skip every floor until it gets to yours. then it will return to normal operation after you get off. ;D

I've heard of that trick! I don't think it works in Japan though.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread