Best box in a long time

Fropa

Feb 27, 2007
SW Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Searched my weekly box today. Nothing showing on any of the ends. First roll I opened had 2 Franklins. My wife searches all the boxes with me and we compete to see who can find the most silver or oldest halves. She ended up with the win on this box (as usual) by finding the only Walker and oldest Franklin. Best totals from a sealed box in a long time with 1 Walking Liberty (1946-S), 6 Franklins (49-D, 50-D, 54-D, 58-D, 59-D, 63-D), 3 64s, and 3 40%ers.

10DEC09_Half_Total.jpg

The Walker and 2 oldest Franklins also filled holes in my albums.

Upvote 0

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Fropa said:
Searched my weekly box today. Nothing showing on any of the ends. First roll I opened had 2 Franklins. My wife searches all the boxes with me and we compete to see who can find the most silver or oldest halves. She ended up with the win on this box (as usual) by finding the only Walker and oldest Franklin. Best totals from a sealed box in a long time with 1 Walking Liberty (1946-S), 6 Franklins (49-D, 50-D, 54-D, 58-D, 59-D, 63-D), 3 64s, and 3 40%ers.

10DEC09_Half_Total.jpg

The Walker and 2 oldest Franklins also filled holes in my albums.

Good finds!

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
Good score :thumbsup: Those boxes are full of surprises. I had one with 4 showing and that's all there was. Then you get them with nothing showing and bingo, good box.

HH
Rich

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread