how many can you carry?

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
I carry in 2 stout hand totes 3 boxes each when pick up my 6 per week at my regular Bank, at another bank where we used to order 20 and pick up 16 or 18 according to FRN's avail the Banker uses a Dolly and wheels it out to our Ford Ranger pickup, now they only will allow us to do 10 at a time, which will be on dolly. (We gots 18 boxes coming 2sday, 8 here in Tn and 10 more from an Ark Bank.)

Used to do alot of heavy work in Timber industry sawing logs & stuff, 6 Boxes are heavy but not too heavy for my 120 or so foot walk to my ride, though my teller has hard time putting 1 Box at a time on counter. ;D

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
I never carry more than four of the flat boxes. If you carry more the weightwil cause the end flaps of the bottom box to burst. I had it happen to me.

Rich

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Rich Hartford said:
I never carry more than four of the flat boxes. If you carry more the weightwil cause the end flaps of the bottom box to burst. I had it happen to me.

Rich

My Boxes aren't flat but cubed like a Brick, the Rolls are stacked in layers of 3 and 3 rows at right angle to the other three, (when open my Box(s) none of the ends of Rolls are visible only the sides of the rolls). This is what mine looks like;

Attachments

• 100_1295.JPG
    100_1295.JPG
    86.2 KB · Views: 378
  • 100_1295.JPG
    100_1295.JPG
    86.2 KB · Views: 388

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
Obe,
Never saw boxes like that or wrappers that color. Probably why I have not seen as much silver as you :icon_scratch:

Rich

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Rich Hartford said:
Obe,
Never saw boxes like that or wrappers that color. Probably why I have not seen as much silver as you :icon_scratch:

Rich

Did you notice writing on inside of my Box says Quarters are in it? Strange they'd not put them in Boxes made for Halves. oh dont forget I've plenty of Skunks with these too, 12 in a row once

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
4 boxes, or 2 1k bags. I would try 5 boxes if I could order that many at a time.

rsc

Mar 6, 2005
Noth of Houston
I picked up a small folding dolley that can handle 150 lbs..... Works like a charm for 6 box max haul. ..folds up and fits in my trunk, with the halves...COSTS $22 @ Big Lots HH Gayle

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions