post the bad, 12/17

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
Although your finds aren't great, wait till you get 10 to 15 skunk boxes in a row. Your two boxes today will not seem so BAD then.

Jim

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2008
Michigan
As I noted earlier this week the old new boxes are back and out of combined 7 boxes yesterday and today I got a whopping goose egg.

Mojo

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
the bad is what gets rid of the johnny come lately's. this hobby is more like a job, espically if you do a lot of volume or do alot of road trips. a little taste of silver will make you want more and if you get lucky out of the gate and get a good score one will tend to expect at least that much and more every week. it just don't happen. there are way too many hunters out today and they are everywhere. it will probably be like this until silver goes down some.

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
silvercop said:
the bad is what gets rid of the johnny come lately's. this hobby is more like a job, espically if you do a lot of volume or do alot of road trips. a little taste of silver will make you want more and if you get lucky out of the gate and get a good score one will tend to expect at least that much and more every week. it just don't happen. there are way too many hunters out today and they are everywhere. it will probably be like this until silver goes down some.
Yes am figuring the same, one Bank hit yesterday said 5 or 6 people a day stop in ask for Halves. Am just gonna skip that town, yeah do find some Silver but it is only 1 here or there, never had any big hits there.

maine_Jim

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2008
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
Six or seven a day. I also wouldn't bother hitting any of those banks, every teller in that town would have to know there is something hiding in those halves!

Maine_Jim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread