Uncooperative Bank Teller ... ...

Dec 7, 2009
I am currently picking up 8 boxes of halves each week, ( 2 a day Tues - Fri ) ... One Bank Teller, ( Where I do my main banking ) .... continues to be troublesome in getting me my half dollars ... This week she said that she couldn't get any .... Another time the computers were down , ... and she usually says that she will try to get me more next week ... For a couple of weeks, when I picked up my coins, she had broken up my boxes, so that I had to hand count all 50 rolls before leaving the bank ...

This is a very big bank with many branches in the area .... Other branches have no trouble in getting boxes of halves, and they even offer to do so ... ( So I know she's lying ...) Problem is they're a bit further ...

Should I go to the Bank Manager and get her in trouble ...? ;D Any insight on this subject ....? :icon_scratch:

Upvote 0

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Jan 17, 2007
Primary Interest:
Other
Hop on your scooter and buy her some candy or something else nice. Walk in and complement her. We all have to kiss a$$ occasionally to get what we want

OmegaMan

Dec 9, 2007
Why would you get her in trouble? You are finding old and silver coins on the banks dime.
Don't make any waves. If you don't like the way she is doing things, go on to a nother bank.

I am not trying to show any disrespect, but by making a stink might make them stop ordering
or even start charging for coin. The reason we all do this is to get silver and old coins for free.
Don't say a thing, Go to the next one.

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
NO i'd never choose to get someone in trouble- that just makes you mean & vindictive if ya was to do that.

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
coolpix9 said:
Hop on your scooter and buy her some candy or something else nice. Walk in and complement her. We all have to kiss a$$ occasionally to get what we want

I strongly disagree. No one has to, or should kiss anybody's a$$.
The teller that's giving you a hard time is obviously lying to you. Don't have anymore dealings with her and move on to the next bank.
Eventually she will get herself in trouble all on her own.
HH
Rich

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
don't use that teller if you don't have to, wait until they go on break

OP
OP
Motor_scootah_boi
Dec 7, 2009
She's the "Head Teller" , the one necessary to order your coins thru, they tell me .... But, I'm already planning alternative strategies .... ::) That Bank has many, many other branches .... One of which is already ordering me 2 boxes of halves a week ...

M

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread