Anyone else taking the rest of the year off?

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
Upvote 0

Codes

Bronze Member
Feb 28, 2007
United States
Detector(s) used
White's M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No way! I've actually been doing much better in the last couple months of the year! I met two of my goals (pennies and nickels) and now its time to add to my totals for the year.

-Codes

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Ain't no way, we sooo close, within 300 Silver's of crossing the 5000 mark (and we only started in March), we is going gang busters figure to do if all goes as planned at least 25 Boxes more this year, (and at lest 1 more road trip to hit banks in a ghetto of a big City near me) 16 this week and if we can turn the clads maybe another 10 or more the next week- do wana bust the 5000 mark and if get real lucky top the 1000 %90 mark though got to get 270 more to do that. :occasion18: :happy1: :icon_salut:

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am unable to continue boxes/bags for the rest of the year. I will be traveling down to South Florida during Christmas and will be hitting banks in the area for halves. Might even grab some nickels to burn the time.

timbobwey

Bronze Member
Mar 16, 2009
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm gonna keep at it, I've had a good run the last part of the year so far

supn9

Oct 21, 2009
I thought i might..But that didnt happen :laughing9: Came home today from a road trip and a handful of foreign money.

BurnedSpy

Aug 22, 2009
I didn't want to but I had too at the beginning of this month. I spent all of my spending money on Christmas presents, and since I'm only 17 and can't get a job (I do track at my school which accumulates a lot of my time) I have to wait till more money finds its way into my wallet. I started this year in Ocotober, and did fairly well. I mostly do nickels and pennies, occasionally I search dimes and halves, and my results are pretty good in my opinion or such a short time. I got 400 or so wheats, 1 indian head, 4 buffloes, and 15 war nickles, and random silver.

maine_Jim

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2008
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
I'm supposed to have boxes coming in Wednesday and Thursday but...usually with the holidays you see a disruption with deliveries. Might get a road trip in. :tongue3: I'd like to finish the year off strong :icon_thumright: .

Maine_Jim

Darth Walker

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How can I take a rest when I can not even wait to get home to check rolls and I go to my car always to check at lunch hour.

DW

OP
OP
Silver Stripe

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
Seems my little joke backfired on ME- 6 boxes and nada silva. First day in a month or so I didn't get something good. If I didn't have so much dam competition we wouldn't get through the "good" cycles so fast, my only consolation is I search more than all the rest combined so I know I got the lions share. My banks are so sweet two of them doubled up last weeks orders to accomodate ME around the holiday, hopefully a couple more of them good boxes are laying in wait. Just tallied up on the callendar, I'll have 52 more boxes by New Years.
Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas, me I'll be Jonesin cause I can't use the coin counter haha.
HH all, Mark

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Yes, I am in Spain and broke until the tax return. I might do some small scale stuff when I return.

golden silver

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions