Seasons Greetings from the other side of the Atlantic!!

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
It was a heck of a trip though snow and ice. We spent a day in Ramstein Germany then to Copenhagen Denmark... Oh and to all the global warming believers Denmark was covered in a sheet of ice while I was there and so was germany and much of Spain for that matter. Lucky we got out in time and since Barcelona is on the med side we are rather warm and snow free. Merry Christmas to all and enjoy the holidays!! See you some time in January.

Golden Silver

Upvote 0

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
golden silver said:
It was a heck of a trip though snow and ice. We spent a day in Ramstein Germany then to Copenhagen Denmark... Oh and to all the global warming believers Denmark was covered in a sheet of ice while I was there and so was germany and much of Spain for that matter. Lucky we got out in time and since Barcelona is on the med side we are rather warm and snow free. Merry Christmas to all and enjoy the holidays!! See you some time in January.

Golden Silver

Did you see all the Communists marching? Alex Jones posted Video & audio, several interviewed did not even believe in Global Warming said they were there against Capitalism! You see any of that?

OP
OP
golden silver

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
I am afraid I did not see any of that OB just the snow and felt the cold. Have a great holiday. Merry Christmas.

golden silver

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
golden silver said:
I am afraid I did not see any of that OB just the snow and felt the cold. Have a great holiday. Merry Christmas.

golden silver

Hope the rest of them there that week felt the cold too :laughing7: .

Kantuckkeean

Bronze Member
Apr 30, 2009
Cornfield, IN
Detector(s) used
F-22, cheapo pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope your holidays are joyous and that your travels are safe!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions