can someone tell me how to post pics?

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
hit the browse tab below the text of the message you type and select where your photos are located and upload them. you can click more photos and upload again if you have more than 1

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
timbobwey said:
I need to know how to post pics, I know there's a way to post them right to the page, but I can never do it. Anyone know how??

Same thing happened to me till was shown how to make pics small enough to fit TNet requirements

Whatever program you use to view Pics, use it to EDIT them, find tab for STRETCH & SKEW, click on it and resize them; mine do good at about %25 .

Then when close that program it asks me if want to save changes, click YES, then close and go to your TNet "POST NEW TOPIC page click BROWSE find drive Pic is on and you should be good to go.

OP
OP
timbobwey

timbobwey

Bronze Member
Mar 16, 2009
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks guys, I'll be posting my finds from the last couple weeks tonight

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can also open an account with a photo hosting website like photobucket (free), and upload your pictures there, then copy the link they give you and you then just paste the link from photobucket in your post here and the picture will appear.

The picture below is just the link to the picture stored at photobucket, but instead of the link i pasted appearing, the picture the link points to appears....

Yellowstone National Park....2008
DSC02317.jpg

Kantuckkeean

Bronze Member
Apr 30, 2009
Cornfield, IN
Detector(s) used
F-22, cheapo pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I download my pictures to the computer then resize or compress the photos using Microsoft Office Picture Manager. I just open them with Picture Manager, hit the edit photos tab at the top, the use the compress or resize option that pops up at the right. Then to load them into your post, you have to use the attach=1 in brackets (see the "Add Images" and "read this" in red below the message box) or attach=2 or 3 or 4 for multiple pics. I hope this guy doesn't come to your Christmas dinner too.

guess whos coming to dinner.jpg

Happy Holidays,
Kantuck

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread