2days 6 Boxes, ......................... .

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
2days 6 Boxes did not come in (bummer!), was hoping for a shot @ 5k Halves; still may make it if the wife gets her 4 Boxes this afternoon and finds around 250 in them will still make it. Oh, did hit 8 Banks today 3 had halves, one had 5 in her tray 1 was a %40 another had 9 Rolls everyu one had at least 1 in it for a total of 34 %40's and another had 25 Rolls which had nothing in them but clad.
Update this evening on the Wife's 4 Boxes, on this thread, unless of course she gets adream Box then will give her her own thread ;D .

Modifying my post to add an unrelated to CRH'in, a matter that troubles me; buried a friend of 15 years in Jan 07, Avery Ruch, Avery was 90 but lived like he was 25 years or more younger right up to end, meaning his health was above par; anyhow knew him well, his family, still friends with Virginia his wife, David their son they let come home when he was in his 50's when his wife divorced him- they did all they could to help him- they trusted him. David was given POA as mom was also in her 80's though in good shape mentally & ok physically- well David stole everything he could of his mothers assets, tied to put her in Nursing Home, a daughter has taken her in to keep her from this fate. How could a son do such a thing to his own mother, how? Oh, and David is in Seminary right now too, huh, yeah that is right! Virginia is living off her Social Security, has not a dime more to her name today. How, how could a son do such a dastardly thing to his mother?

My wife has been living with her parents 76 & 79 cause we determined to NOT put them away; she has been there over 1 year now. God will take care of David, this I KNOW! Please pardon me, this really burns me.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread