Uh, oh.....(Pics added)..................... !

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
My Bank called me, just got back from going to get my 6 Boxes that did not come in yesterday; it turns out Brinks screwed up a number of other Banks orders so sent out another truck today to correct errors and my 6 Boxes came.
2 of the Boxes could hear loose coins in them, figure must of been dropped, anyhoot opened one first and to my shock Silver everywhere in broken rolls! Updates later, gotta get to work, on this mess.

Pics are down a little ways, sorry :dontknow:

Upvote 0
OP
OP
obediah

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Did a thorough totals for December:
Only Do Halves,

%40's 688
%90's 128 of which 13 were Bens and 7 were Walkers.

Know exceeded 5000 halves (and started in March too), but did not keep too good of records early on, still have most of them gonna have to count all them rolls, of which approx 40 I figure are %90's. When get it done (the counting), will post totals.

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do all of your halves come in inverted quarter boxes? That is the oddest thing I have seen recently? And these are Brinks rolls?

OP
OP
obediah

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
AGCoinHunter said:
Do all of your halves come in inverted quarter boxes? That is the oddest thing I have seen recently? And these are Brinks rolls?

Yeup, that is way they all come in, strange ain't it; opps take that back a little as today's 6 Boxes didn't come ( :sad7: ) in at all! Think will take a road trip to see if can get my fix this week anyway and do the ghetto scene again.

Yes they are Brinks 3 of the Boxes had I guess tail end of rollers cause they were very thin fragile paper rolls with no markings other than light streaks on them in that last batch of the year, but as said that batch was my best producer of the year, even produced my best Box (not in numbers missed that by eight), but in ounces as got a good number of %90's in it.

maine_Jim

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2008
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
I'd say that is great. I'm with anything over 100 is a dream box. :icon_thumright:

Maine_Jim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions