todays 20 boxes

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
Re: today's 20 boxes

SC,

Do you really believe them? If he/she is the same person ordering 20 boxes each and every week that would be a habit for them by now. I guess if they forgot to order all their coins/cash that could be. But at my bank when they ordered halves it was at the same time they ordered everything else. Maybe they like to use the "holiday" as an excuse?

Perhaps they will get you 40 boxes for next week to make up for it. ;D

Jim

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008

They are full of crap with their holiday nonsense. Tomorrow is the holiday. Happened to me on Christmas week. Different branches of the same bank in different towns. My Ghetto bank said they didn't order because of the holiday and the other branch did.
I told them at the ghetto bank that I guess it's only a holiday at this particular branch and not at my other bank. I got my extra boxes the next week.
The extra boxes for that week made it tough to unload them so the next time they forget I'll keep my mouth shut.
HH
Rich

OP
OP
silvercop

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500

i didn't buy the excuse but i didn't make waves either. the vault teller was at lunch when i went in to pick them up. i am going to call her in a few minutes and ask for 40 boxes next week

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro

My Bank told me they did not come in- another Teller told me this my usual one was out to lunch, next day my usual Teller calls me at home said they came in (to her surprise) next day, she said Brinks screwed up so many orders they decided to run another truck the next day to fix it all and brought my 6 Boxes and as I posted it, 2 of the 6 were mini DREAM Boxes too one with 256 and the other 149 in them.

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2008
Michigan

With December being as good as you say, makes you wonder what could have been. Good luck on your 40 box order....

Mojo

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions