First Ever Dream Roll...

FunWithTreasure

Oct 12, 2008
....Make that 2. I went to the bank near my wife's work today to see if they had any 50 cent pieces. She said she had 2 rolls. I only had $10 bucks on me because I wasn't planning on getting anything so I took one roll...I left and was going to wait to get home to look at them. I got the red light and decided what the heck. I opened them and when I dumped them out had a massive adrenaline rush when I saw it was my first ever dream roll..All silver..I have heard of this happening to some but never had the pleasure myself. Well all the sudden the other roll starts racing through my mind. I go get more money and go back get the other roll and go out to the car. Carefully I peal open the edges like Charlie did to his Wonka bar in Willy Wonka and The Chocolate Factory. And guess whats staring back at me. A Walker. I dump it out and it is a solid roll of silver. I cant believe it happened to me..Most are 90% some are 40% Guess it really does happen... I went to anouther bank on the way home and goto $40 worth. But didnt get any..But heck im not complaining.

Attachments

• IMG_0389.JPG
    IMG_0389.JPG
    34.2 KB · Views: 423
  • IMG_0389.JPG
    IMG_0389.JPG
    34.2 KB · Views: 426
Upvote 0

Fredness

Jul 16, 2009
Congrats - that's my favorite way of getting silver.

My best to date was 4 solid rolls of 40% and 2 rolls of Bens (in chronological order!) - with one clad at the end.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread