Has LJ Retired?

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
She no longer hunts in the traditional manner. In the grand tradition of the pied piper she goes from town to town playing her flute and all the silver coins come rolling out where she bags them and sends them back to her super vault. If you are still finding silver it simply means she has not hit your town yet.

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Clearly I have no idea what I'm talking about.

I don't know her or her whereabouts, just know she is somewhat a legend in the CRH forum. Hopefully all finds her well in this new year.

maine_Jim

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2008
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
She last dropped by in December - Click on her avatar to get more info.

Maine_Jim

Coins4Cheese

Jun 30, 2009
Japan
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Garret Ace 250
I would like to hear from LJ again. I miss her posts.

davew0710

Oct 3, 2008
Western Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
E Trac
I thought LJ said she was "retiring" for a while. I think she mostly hunts during the summer when school is out of session. Maybe she is still hunting but too embarrassed to post. After all, what would be said if LJ reported searching four boxes and only reporting a half dozen finds? So much for reputation.

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
I think she got sick from Silver Poisoning- learn from her mistake, quit now while you still can. :icon_jokercolor:
Warning: If when you search coin your fingers get "toned" you are in the beginning stages, seek immediate professional help. If your fingers stay toned after scrubbing like mine its too late, open every roll like its your last and make your peace with God.
HH all if you must, Mark

Darth Walker

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Legend also tells that she was able to CRH in two different banks in two different states and two different cities at the same time and hour.

DW

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
hey AA, good to hear from you . how ya been feeling lately? is the Warden still keeping you on a short leash?
LJ is in school, she last posted in Dec. i believe she still keeps the "total silver finds " post updated. she only searches when not in school. i think she is in law scholl.....if thats the case she has NO time for this hobby or anything else for that matter.

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mistergee said:
hey AA, good to hear from you . how ya been feeling lately? is the Warden still keeping you on a short leash?
LJ is in school, she last posted in Dec. i believe she still keeps the "total silver finds " post updated. she only searches when not in school. i think she is in law scholl.....if thats the case she has NO time for this hobby or anything else for that matter.
thanks just between you n i she is very good looking like all the women here on tnet. :hello:

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who is LJ?

Just kidding, heard of the legend, think she quit about the time I started here on tnet.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread