looking for supplier of plastic bag?

photogame

Dec 1, 2007
northeast coast, usa
Ok , its been a long time since i have posted and way to long since i was crh for halfs. why i stopped over a yr ago was my single coin star dump bank dropped my account. they thought my hobby was looking like to much of a business. ok , so i might of had a few weeks with 6k in dumps ???

So , my question, a long time ago i saw a post for ordering plastic bank bags, my new dump bank will take it in them but wont provide them. any leads?

thanks

Upvote 0

maine_Jim

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2008
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
Ask them if you can buy a box. Will cost you about .50 a piece. There are about 100 to a box.

Maine_Jim

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Did a search for "Coin Bags" and this is just one of many that of mnay that popped up:

My Banks for most part are very generous with them when ask for them.

Coin Bags - General Bank Supply
Save on canvas coin and new plastic disposable per Federal Standards.
www.generalbanksupply.com

placerman

Oct 11, 2005
One of my dump banks insists that I use their bags so I ordered 100.

It costs 68 dollars including shipping.

Some arent so picky and for them I order from other sources and I get them a little cheaper than that.

CaptainRobin

Mar 14, 2006
The Peach State
Detector(s) used
Whatever it takes to get the coon.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My bank allows me to drop $1K without counting using these (see link below) only have to write my name on them. They come 100 bags to the box and cost around $70-$80 a box (tax included in this price). They do have a hand carry handle, but always place a hand under the bottom when lifting as I have had handles tear off ($1K halves weighs right at 50 pounds). Good luck.

http://www.banksupplies.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/547_185_775/products_id/62

Robin

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread