Got an "F" Bomb today...

maine_Jim

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2008
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
Got an "F" Bomb today...

Not as bad as Aaron7 and his fifty cents a roll but one of my source banks hit me with a ten cent a roll fee today. Said I didn't have to pay today but next week it was $5 a box. I said I'd let them know. That means they take one 90% off the top for the bank for every box. I got four boxes today and got a total of seven 40% and one 90%. Doesn't quite cut it. :'( I haven't had a good box yet in 2010 :-\ I did get two boxes last month from this same bank that had 160 90% so I know there is always the chance dream box to cover the whole year's fees buttttt - dropping a $20 bill and getting skunked turns this game into a real lottery ticket experience instead of the old play the lottery for free scenario :tongue3: Not all is lost as I drove up the street and ordered another four boxes from another bank serviced by the same distributor. It does seem the "F" Bombs are starting to get a bit more frequent around here.

Maine_Jim

Upvote 0

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Re: Got an "F" Bomb today...

maine_Jim said:
Not as bad as Aaron7 and his fifty cents a roll but one of my source banks hit me with a ten cent a roll fee today. Said I didn't have to pay today but next week it was $5 a box. I said I'd let them know. That means they take one 90% off the top for the bank for every box. I got four boxes today and got a total of seven 40% and one 90%. Doesn't quite cut it. :'( I haven't had a good box yet in 2010 :-\ I did get two boxes last month from this same bank that had 160 90% so I know there is always the chance dream box to cover the whole year's fees buttttt - dropping a $20 bill and getting skunked turns this game into a real lottery ticket experience instead of the old play the lottery for free scenario :tongue3: Not all is lost as I drove up the street and ordered another four boxes from another bank serviced by the same distributor. It does seem the "F" Bombs are starting to get a bit more frequent around here.

Maine_Jim

Yeah to just move on is best- find the free ones.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread