First batch of the 50 box week......

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2007
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
hey guys
things started off kinda crappy. All three banks orders got messed up. One bank could only get 10 boxs instead of 15. Same thing with another bank, but they didnt even get 10, only got 2. Then the bank that was suppose to get 20 only got 4. Anyways i ended up doing 18 boxes total with pretty crappy results. Had a few skunks and many 1-2 boxes. No good boxes.

totals for 18 boxes

2- walkers
3- Franklins
6- 90%ers
39- 40%ers
thanks for lookin
keith

Upvote 0

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
seems like every now and then everyone is reporting the same problem with banks "forgetting" to order boxes. i think last time was around the holidays. we attributed it to it being thier busy season. i wonder what is causing this to happen this time. could it be the banks are now trying to discourage the monster hunters?

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
Keith,

Your banks order on Tuesday's. What I do with the one bank that forgets to order at times is give them a reminder call at 8:30 AM on Tuesdays.

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
that was about the same results i got this week out of 20. speaking of messing up orders it seems that at least one of my three orders gets mucked up every week. i was supposed to get 6 gardia boxes yesterday but the vault teller said that she ordered them but it did not come through on the service's fax :dontknow: :dontknow: :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch:that was a new one on me and i thought i had heard them all :laughing7:

pitbull1111

Tenderfoot
Jan 2, 2010
my 1 bank has had my box of halves for 2 weeks now. they called me 30 minutes before they closed telling me it came in. and now every time i try getting my box they say " there looked in so so vault" so i go back the next day when that teller is there and then she says" its now in another persons vault can you come back tomarrow?" they had my box for 2 weeks now so im done with that bank but got other banks that have no problem with ordering halves. has anyone else had a problem like that?

davew0710

Oct 3, 2008
Western Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
E Trac
mistergee said:
seems like every now and then everyone is reporting the same problem with banks "forgetting" to order boxes. i think last time was around the holidays. we attributed it to it being thier busy season. i wonder what is causing this to happen this time. could it be the banks are now trying to discourage the monster hunters?

My bank was doing so well for a while. Yesterday, I went in to find they "forgot" to order my boxes. The vault teller is young and a pain to deal with. While she was off the last couple of months, my boxes came in every time and from a very helpful teller.
I think if I see any more problems with my boxes, I will close my account at the bank and explain their unprofessional assistance with my boxes as the rerason. I suspect when they see they are losing a $40,000.00 account I will get better service in the future. Maybe even get "forgetful" reassigned.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread