Another Score With Todays 4 Boxes

SoCalMark

Dec 28, 2006
Inland Empire
Detector(s) used
MXT, Explorer II
Picked up my 4 boxes of halves today and found another 1970 D. That's 5 in two days! 71 total with 2 Franklin's, 6 1964's and 63 40%'ers. Thanks for looking!

Mark

1272010005.jpg

1272010003.jpg

Upvote 0
OP
OP
SoCalMark

SoCalMark

Dec 28, 2006
Inland Empire
Detector(s) used
MXT, Explorer II
golden silver said:
Wow you must have a hord of 1970's in your area.

golden silver

Funny thing, a fellow hunter in the same area gets boxes from the same bank and he also found 4 1970 d's, and 51 keepers. This bank orders 8 boxes a week, 4 for me and 4 for him. It seems that there may be more good boxes coming due to the fact that I picked up the 1970 in this post from another branch of the same bank not too far away. It had the same type of shiny (proof like) 64's, Franklin's and various 40%'ers. I am trying desperately to order more boxes from this bank or some other close branches in hopes of getting a few more good boxes. It seems someone dumped a huge collection and I hope to grab a few more!

HH Mark

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
Doncha hate sharing! I remember in '07 I was sharing a bank, I would order 4K, she would get 5, sometimes I would get lucky and get to take all 5- other times I was sure he got the best 2 boxes out of the lot. Finally after some coercing I managed to get them to order as much would fit in the vault (safe) for ME leaving no room for the other guy. After a few weeks never heard another peep about him haha. HH Mark

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread