In walked Ben

dasherhunting

Jul 8, 2008
ohio
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Sorry had to lol. Went on my rounds yest dumped first box of halves told them id be in next week for 2nd got a box of nicks. Then went across town and asked for 20 dollars in pennies always get pennies there and as she was loading my bag she said we have halves if I still collect them. Said some lady was cleaning up and brought in 90 dollars worth but someone already got 50 . So I run home told wife I need 40 dollars lol and went back. First 2 rolls all clad and I thought well I tried roll 3 solid bens and roll 4 18 walkers and 2 bens . I thought I was gonna wreck the car oldest being 1920 and one no date that may be a 1919. Nothing key but a very productive stop. I told her I hadnt asked for a couple weeks since I felt like a broken record and they always said no. I may have to give this teller a gift card or candy . hmmmm This is the same bank they saved the wheat rolls for me. I havent been posting alot of finds getting to be a lot of competetion but had to brag on this. :notworthy:

Upvote 0

rileyboy

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2010
Nice score. I wonder what the other five rolls had in them. To make you
feel better, probably nothing or he would have beaten you back there to
get the rest. I'd say you got the only prime ones. Good job!
rileyboy

OP
OP
D

dasherhunting

Jul 8, 2008
ohio
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Believe me Ive went over that in my head and had the same thought. I figured (or am wishful thinking) that they was duds or theyd have ran back . Course never know some people arent swift or why would they have dumped those in the first place.

OP
OP
D

dasherhunting

Jul 8, 2008
ohio
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Ive put up pix before but with the way our usb ports are on the back of home comp its a pain. Plus Im at work all weekend so earliest would be tues. Just wanted to brag I guess been kinda iffy on posting cause seems like competition is getting a little stiffer around here. And I want it all to myself ::)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread