Week #4 Ending 1-31-10

jdsarasin8194

Bronze Member
Dec 27, 2009
MA
Daniel964 said:
jdsarasin8194 said:
Why do people keep pennies? ???

I search pennies just for the fun of it. I collect the wheaties and hope to find some indians also.
Oh, my bad. I ment "Why do people keep canadian pennies." what i said earlyer doesn't make sence cause I usualy search pennies too. :tongue3:

timbobwey

Bronze Member
Mar 16, 2009
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I keep canadian pennies. I keep a lot of canadian stuff. I live in Michigan, find em a lot. Sometimes I get some canadian silver too.

OP
OP
D

Daniel964

Jan 25, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
jdsarasin8194 said:
Daniel964 said:
jdsarasin8194 said:
Why do people keep pennies? ???

I search pennies just for the fun of it. I collect the wheaties and hope to find some indians also.
Oh, my bad. I ment "Why do people keep canadian pennies." what i said earlyer doesn't make sence cause I usualy search pennies too. :tongue3:

I keep canadians cause they will not run though the coin counters. I may roll them and take them with me if I ever take a trip to canada. I live in Columbus Ohio so it's not very far away for a weekend trip.

SFBayArea

Bronze Member
Aug 28, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Right now.. the canadian dollar is worth about the same as the U.S. dollar. Who knows.. one day it'll be worth more

Texasgopher

Jan 26, 2009
Amarillo
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500
I put all I find in a folder. From CRHing and pocket change I get daily. It's just kinda interesting to see something different.

TG

fathead

Dec 19, 2009
Conowingo, MD
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 505
Everyone should keep Canadian currency! When we come to our senses and finally invade Canada, it will be cool to have some "Colonial" coins. Imagine if your great-great grandperson had saved Texan coins?

I have been thinking about annexing Canada since I was 12 and believe it is a value buy.

Just one man's opinion.

Fathead

jdsarasin8194

Bronze Member
Dec 27, 2009
MA
fathead said:
Everyone should keep Canadian currency! When we come to our senses and finally invade Canada, it will be cool to have some "Colonial" coins. Imagine if your great-great grandperson had saved Texan coins?

I have been thinking about annexing Canada since I was 12 and believe it is a value buy.

Just one man's opinion.

Fathead
I think it would be too much land for us to control... but thats just me

SFBayArea

Bronze Member
Aug 28, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Out here in Cali.. Mexicans are here and some I've spoken told me they're taking their country back little by little. California used to be part of Mexico. They keep coming and are baby factories. They pump out kids and go on welfare. No wonder California is broke. They should announce and give fair warning a policy that says in two years welfare will be cut for those who are poor and have kids. People need to learn that if they can't afford kids and can't take care of them, don't have them. How come no one every talks about that? Anyhow enough politics..

I keep older Canadians which have a higher copper content and I did get a key date 1922 Canadian penny so you never know what you're going to find. I put the modern canadian cents back into rolls and spend the rest along with the zincolns.

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2007
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
fathead said:

Just one man's opinion.

Fathead

lol i agree and while we are at it our friends to the south dont look to bad either

nyiangelo

Feb 19, 2007
The Lone Star State
Detector(s) used
ace 250/ Minelab SE Pro
fathead said:

Just one man's opinion.

Fathead

I guess this is just a joke. But just in case there is no such thing as Texan coins. Also to clear up, Texas was not invaded, it chose to annex itself.

You may now return to your silliness.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread