Got a nice shave with the Merc magnet last night..Updated wit pics of the Barber

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2007
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
hey guys
picked up 8 half boxes last night.
I was hopefull since another member with these same boxes did well this week. LOL Couldnt have been more wrong. Boxes started off horrible 6 straight skunks. Then we hit a good box.

Totals
box 1-6-skunk
box 7- 11 40%ers, 2 90%ers, 2 Franklins, 2 Walkers, 1 1904 Barber I
box 8- 1 franklin, 2 90%ers, 1 40%er

I was so pissed though because the barber was on the end believe it or not and i didnt even see it until i already opened the roll. The walkers where real old and worn too. Both where 1917's one was the S. Anyways il post pics later tonight. I have 10 more boxes to do today. Hope theres more barbers kickin around.
thanks
keith

Attachments

• DSC00346[1].JPG
    DSC00346[1].JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 270
  • DSC00345[1].JPG
    DSC00345[1].JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 272
Upvote 0

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
Re: Got a nice shave with the Merc magnet last night.....

sorry to hear about the skunks but the Barber should have knocked the edge off. :thumbsup:

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008

ugotit22 said:
hey guys
I was hopefull since another member with these same boxes did well this week. LOL Couldnt have been more wrong. Boxes started off horrible 6 straight skunks. Then we hit a good box.

Totals
box 1-6-skunk

I was so pissed though because the barber was on the end believe it or not and i didnt even see it until i already opened the roll. The walkers where real old and worn too. Both where 1917's one was the S. Anyways il post pics later tonight. I have 10 more boxes to do today. Hope theres more barbers kickin around.
thanks
keith
Keith,
Nice score on the Barber and 90's. The 6 skunk boxes has me worried though as I pick mine up this morning.
Can't wait to see the results of your 30 box dime search. I hope you score big !
Best
Rich

OP
OP
ugotit22

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2007
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro

Rich Hartford said:
ugotit22 said:
hey guys

Totals
box 1-6-skunk

thanks
keith
Keith,
Nice score on the Barber and 90's. The 6 skunk boxes has me worried though as I pick mine up this morning.
Can't wait to see the results of your 30 box dime search. I hope you score big !
Best
Rich

cant wait for friday 30 boxes its going to be alot of fun

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread