Not New To CRHing, But New To Halves. Advice?

Hi Ho Silver!

Jan 31, 2010
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Get the coins early. :coffee2: Have your coffee. :tongue3: Search til your goofy. :hello2: Be happy if you find any!!!!!!!!! :notworthy: :hello2:

OP
OP
C

craigpcdmc

Feb 3, 2010
I know to pick out the silver. :laughing9: :laughing7: How many 40%ers/90%ers should i expect per box

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How many 40%ers/90%ers should i expect per box

This is a quest. not a gurarantee! Don't be blinded by the unbelievable posts of late. They are just that...unbelievable

joad

Apr 15, 2009
East Coast
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
craigpcdmc said:
I know to pick out the silver. :laughing9: :laughing7: How many 40%ers/90%ers should i expect per box

Sorry, couldn't resist! ;D Hard to predict what to expect. Could be 0 or 100. Most likely less than 10 though.

Joad

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Try the bank walk-in, asking for loose halves. You might very well be in virgin territory, I've seen it happen (on this forum) over and over again. That's also been my experience when I began searching over two years ago....then the competetion came out of the woodwork!

OP
OP
C

craigpcdmc

Feb 3, 2010
enamal, I will be sure to send you some (pictures lol). I am hoping to get maby 10, thats my goal. I am off of school again today. Only a two day school week! ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread