Dimes and Quarters

silvereagle78

Mar 14, 2009
The Burgh PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Whites SilverEagle
Enamel, I know you are the error king. How many error dimes and quarters did you find last year? If you found any what were they?

craigpcdmc

Feb 3, 2010
You were lucky to find those silver Rossies, I am yet to find any silver in dimes or quarters. Go pennies!

OP
OP
enamel7

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
silvereagle78 said:
Enamel, I know you are the error king. How many error dimes and quarters did you find last year? If you found any what were they?
Haven't had much luck with them. Did find a 1987p possible misplaced mintmark last year. It's listed in the Cherrypicker's Guide.
HH
Gilbert

silvereagle78

Mar 14, 2009
The Burgh PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Whites SilverEagle
enamel7 said:
silvereagle78 said:
Haven't had much luck with them. Did find a 1987p possible misplaced mintmark last year. It's listed in the Cherrypicker's Guide.
HH
Gilbert
I've been hitting them hard lately(as much as time allows) and can't seem to bring anything in other than greased die errors! I have found so many of these I don't even know if thats what they are. Well the hunt will continue, good luck enamel/gilbert :thumbsup: HH, SE

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread