Todays Bag and Boxes. Newbe firsts.

JD-GA

Feb 2, 2010
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Since im 20 + years removed from doing this im a virgin again i think so today i had many firsts, being that i cant remember 20 years ago. I did 1x 1k bag and 4x 500$ boxes. 2 boxes were from one source and the other 2 boxes and 1 bag were from seperate sources.

First ever bag, 1k gave me my First ever bag/box skunk. First ever full box of a single year of coins in every roll and 2 of my boxes were this way. All in perfect condition but a common year so blah. 3rd box of 4 produced 1 40% and the 4th box gave up quite a few more firsts. First ever time ive seen silver on ends this was x 3. First ever roll with more than 2 silver in it. First ever 90%. First ever roll with more than 1 90% and my first Ben.

Totaly ended up 15 x 40% with 5x 90% and 3 more Nifc's. That is by far my best single box but consiering the amount of rolls i went through today it still lowered my average. Wont hear me complaining though.

Upvote 0

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
Good Score :thumbsup: :thumbsup:. I never got a half dollar box with all the same dates, and I hope I never do.
hh
Rich

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
JD, are you in GA?

OP
OP
JD-GA

JD-GA

Feb 2, 2010
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
AG-- I am.

Rich-- Not only did i get a box of all 1995 uncirculated, but i got 2 boxes of them. Like a glutton for punishment, yes i opened every single role in both boxes even though i could see a brand new 1995 on at least one opened end. Hope I never seen them again haha.

thurmownator

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
Rich Hartford said:
I never got a half dollar box with all the same dates, and I hope I never do.
hh
Rich

............unless it's a date prior to '71 8)

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thurmownator said:
Rich Hartford said:
I never got a half dollar box with all the same dates, and I hope I never do.
hh
Rich

............unless it's a date prior to '71 8)

I would perfer 1964 and below but yea I would even take 1970.

jdsarasin8194

Bronze Member
Dec 27, 2009
MA
Rich Hartford said:
Good Score :thumbsup: :thumbsup:. I never got a half dollar box with all the same dates, and I hope I never do.
hh
Rich
What?!?! you wouldn't like a whole box of 1964's or older???? :tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread