Part time nickel hunter ( again ) starting to become full time

Holmes

Sep 7, 2009
Grand Rapids Michigan
Im a fan of nickels but do primarly halves

And I post about my second box of the year about 10 days ago and was told it was a mini dream box

This week i got 3 more silver nickels a 1942-d which isnt silver but i needed still for my book, a 1951-s which i still needed for my book a 1939-d which i still needed for my book, which leaves me with 5 jeffersons to go

1938-d
1938-s
1939-s
1946-s
1950-d

My boxes have completely STUNK these past few weeeks which is why im spending time dappling in nickels, so you nickel hunters ill leave your stashes alone as soon as the halves start to pick up for me again.

Thanks for lookin

HH

~Holmes~

Upvote 0

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
Good job on the nickels. I like doing them myself, but I'm afraid I'll go blind if I do to many.
If the Halves go bad on you try some dimes.
HH
Rich

OP
OP
Holmes

Holmes

Sep 7, 2009
Grand Rapids Michigan
it is an honor to have Rich H reply to one of my post.

And in responce Rich all i can say is in January i ruined dimes for myself, when i had that huge score of ruffly 100 of them ( 1 being a sold roll ) i just cant mustar up the urge to look through 500 dollars to find 4, so i have retired from dimes until June.

But, again it was a honor to here your opinion and i thank you!

HH
~Holmes~

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Holmes said:
it is an honor to have Rich H reply to one of my post.

And in responce Rich all i can say is in January i ruined dimes for myself, when i had that huge score of ruffly 100 of them ( 1 being a sold roll ) i just cant mustar up the urge to look through 500 dollars to find 4, so i have retired from dimes until June.

But, again it was a honor to here your opinion and i thank you!

HH
~Holmes~

Rich is the man! We all aspire to find a fraction of what he does.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread