Todays box 8 on enders! UPDATED totals with Pictures

keverett

Feb 9, 2009
The NO town, CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac w/ Sunray X-1 Pro Coil and 10x12 SEF, Tesoro LST
Let me start by saying it has been a pretty bad here at the office with half of the staff being let go, and today being their last day....pretty freakin gloomy to say the least. After 5 days of straight sunshine, it started raining this morning and isn't supposed to stop all weekend. My girlfriends parents are supposed to stop by tonight ::) and destroy any hopes I might have had of getting some quality time. My bank calls me to tell me that my box of halves are in just before lunch, I'm thinking great another box of skunks that I'm going to have to dump Monday (the last 4 boxes have been skunks). I picked up the halves and ran home to eat a sandwich before going back to work. My curiosity got the best of me and I had to see if any of the rolls showed silver on the ends. I opened the box and the very first roll my eyes caught had a bright shiny reverse....I could tell instantly that it was silver :headbang: I did a quick scan of the top of the box and saw 5 rolls that had silver on the end. I turned over the rest of the rolls and found 3 more! Now I'm staring at 8 rolls with silver showing, and I have to go back to work........I snapped some quick pictures with the blackberry and they suck as usual. I'm not holding my breath for a dream box, but my best box to date held only 24 silvers. I'm hoping that this box will break my record. I will update tonight with totals, everyone wish me luck! Thanks for reading, and posting all of your finds here on Tnet.

Keverett

Attachments

• 2-19-10 2.JPG
    2-19-10 2.JPG
    70.1 KB · Views: 798
  • 2-19-10.JPG
    2-19-10.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 806
Upvote 0

TxTim

Silver Member
Jan 14, 2007
Texas
Detector(s) used
DFX & SE
SoCalMark said:
Nice score!! Don't ya just love those mutiple silver rolls! Dream box for sure!

HH Mark

Mark-

Looks like you got the best of that CA dump!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread