Todays box 8 on enders! UPDATED totals with Pictures

keverett

Feb 9, 2009
The NO town, CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac w/ Sunray X-1 Pro Coil and 10x12 SEF, Tesoro LST
Let me start by saying it has been a pretty bad here at the office with half of the staff being let go, and today being their last day....pretty freakin gloomy to say the least. After 5 days of straight sunshine, it started raining this morning and isn't supposed to stop all weekend. My girlfriends parents are supposed to stop by tonight ::) and destroy any hopes I might have had of getting some quality time. My bank calls me to tell me that my box of halves are in just before lunch, I'm thinking great another box of skunks that I'm going to have to dump Monday (the last 4 boxes have been skunks). I picked up the halves and ran home to eat a sandwich before going back to work. My curiosity got the best of me and I had to see if any of the rolls showed silver on the ends. I opened the box and the very first roll my eyes caught had a bright shiny reverse....I could tell instantly that it was silver :headbang: I did a quick scan of the top of the box and saw 5 rolls that had silver on the end. I turned over the rest of the rolls and found 3 more! Now I'm staring at 8 rolls with silver showing, and I have to go back to work........I snapped some quick pictures with the blackberry and they suck as usual. I'm not holding my breath for a dream box, but my best box to date held only 24 silvers. I'm hoping that this box will break my record. I will update tonight with totals, everyone wish me luck! Thanks for reading, and posting all of your finds here on Tnet.

Keverett

Attachments

• 2-19-10 2.JPG
    2-19-10 2.JPG
    70.1 KB · Views: 798
  • 2-19-10.JPG
    2-19-10.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 806
Upvote 0

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Todays box 8 on enders!

Good luck. Picking up my weekly bags on the way home today...

Hi Ho Silver!

Jan 31, 2010
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2

You already found 8 more than I did in my 2 boxes this week! Good luck with the rest of the box.

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA

Maybe you need to try taking pics with a Blueberry :BangHead:
Hope you beat your record. HH Mark

joad

Apr 15, 2009
East Coast
Detector(s) used
White's MXT

I've been ripping those suckers open in the car on my way back to work! Good luck.

Joad

JD-GA

Feb 2, 2010
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250

I love making myself wait to open them, especially when you have enders. Of course my last enders were also the only silver i got out of the box doh. Hopefully your fate will be opposite haha.

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008

It's been 2 days,did you ever open up these rolls? Maybe I missed the results in another post.
HH
Rich

OP
OP
keverett

keverett

Feb 9, 2009
The NO town, CA
Detector(s) used

I am sooooo sorry guys.....bunch of family crap and the gold show this weekend. I have the updated totals and pictures. I think that it would qualify as a dream box for most of us! Totals were kinda strange:

127 40%ers and 0 90%ers.

There were of a lot of 1967's that were very nice. It took 17 rolls to get a skunk roll. The majority of the rolls had multiple silvers in them. Best roll had 8 with 1 being on end. There were also 3 other rolls that had silver on the ends that I couldn't see in the original lighting. So there were 11 rolls total with silver on end. The ole' rule of thumb held up and I managed to score my first actual dream box.

Thanks for reading everyone, and I apologize for leaving the post unanswered for two days. I will be returning to the bank today to order a couple more boxes to see if there are any left!

Attachments

• 2-19-10 3.JPG
    2-19-10 3.JPG
    77.9 KB · Views: 488
  • 2-19-10 4.JPG
    2-19-10 4.JPG
    45.7 KB · Views: 492

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2008
Michigan
keverett said:
Let me start by saying it has been a pretty bad here at the office with half of the staff being let go, and today being their last day....pretty freakin gloomy to say the least.

Keverett

Welcome to my world.

Say does anyone at your office drive foriegn cars?

Nice "Dream Box" By the way.......

Mojo

OP
OP
keverett

keverett

Feb 9, 2009
The NO town, CA
Detector(s) used
Coinmojo.....I lived in Michigan (outside of Grand Rapids) for 8 years. I worked in Flint for 2. I saw first hand what happened to you guys up there, and I have to say it was wrong. I lost over 100k on my house up there and ended up moving back to the left coast. And to answer your question, yes a couple of them drive Toyotas.........when they aren't being recalled.......

maine_Jim

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2008
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
Dream Box :icon_thumright: Good to see they are still out there.

Maine_Jim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread