I have been roll searching for years. Now I have the penny roll fever New Member

prairieman

Feb 22, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites
Hi Guys,

I have been watching your site for about a year now and I have decided to join. I have been roll hunting for many years and now have caught the penny fever. I have found some nice errors, old dates, Indian cents, lots of copper since I started. I enjoy doing this with my brother. It becomes very addicting. I hope to use the site for a long, long time!
color]

Prairieman

Attachments

• 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    41.5 KB · Views: 466
Upvote 0

mts

Bronze Member
May 18, 2009
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex+, Nokta Pulsedive, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Silver µMax, BH Tracker IV, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome!

I'm quite new myself. I've started with pennies because they are easy to get, there are no skunks, and they offer an immediate profit (albiet on a very small scale). Plus, my kids really enjoy searching through all of the pennies so it's a family affair. We turn on my metal detector and pass the pennies over the coil quickly to weed out all of the zincolns. It works very well and even the kids can get it right 100% of the time. I've only done a few boxes so far but it is very addictive. it's also something that the wife can't complain too much about because I'm guaranteed not to lose money (only time).

I love reading stories about how well everyone is doing so be sure to post updates on a recurring basis.

Happy hunting!

jdsarasin8194

Bronze Member
Dec 27, 2009
MA
I'm also a fairly newish member and I too started out with pennies and still do them mostly.
Now I've moved onto the ocational half rolls and scored silver so... :tongue3:

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to T-Net prairieman.

Don't forget the pics. :icon_thumright: We really like pics. ;D

keverett

Feb 9, 2009
The NO town, CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac w/ Sunray X-1 Pro Coil and 10x12 SEF, Tesoro LST
Welcome! Pennies are a blast, no skunks, and they don't freeze up lots of cash. Good luck and Happy Hunting!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread