todays 20 boxes

bmanofnbc

Dec 20, 2004
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter SSII & Fisher F75
Re: today's 20 boxes

that would be enough to make me take a break for a few months, let some new coins get into the mix.

Darth Walker

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

You are a CRH Warrior GoldCop

Darth Walker

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008

To bad on today's 20. I'm thinking that there is no strategy ,rhyme, or reason with boxes. It's luck of the draw.
Last week I got stickers on my halves from a pizza joint in PA. that's got to be at least 200 miles from where I live. The teller that orders my coins says that they come from New York or Boston each of which is a bit over 100 miles away.
I don't think that I'm getting my own coins back,although I have never bothered to mark them.
I don't think that you are getting your own coins back either because sometimes you score pretty good on your boxes.
This week I ordered 6 less boxes than last week and got the exact same amount of keepers.
I can't figure it out. One thing for sure is volume is the way to go.
You've had these bad streaks in the past, then all of a sudden you start pulling the silver like crazy.
You are a box hunting warrior. Keep it up.
HH
Rich

SoCalMark

Dec 28, 2006
Inland Empire
Detector(s) used
MXT, Explorer II

Wow, that does hurt. It's a crap shoot, no strategy, just luck of the draw. Don't quit now, your big hit is just around the corner!

HH Mark

Mentone Grizz

Jul 27, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro

A LOT of effort for those results, but that is where the "hobby" part of it comes to play.
I've seen your many hits, so you can expect to have some misses. I, too, feel your pain.
- Grizz

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro

Owwww. Not to make you feel bad but that is real bad. I think I would be headin on the road or doing some dimes and nickels.

Golden Silver

thurmownator

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other

golden silver said:
Owwww. Not to make you feel bad but that is real bad. I think I would be headin on the road or doing some dimes and nickels.

Golden Silver

Sorry to hear that SC.

I'm with GS, branch out to (include) dimes, nickels or cents. I was exclusively a half dollar CRHer until recently; when I "saw the light."

Hang in there.

timbobwey

Bronze Member
Mar 16, 2009
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Man, thats rough. It beats getting skunked on those, but that makes me almost not want to start doing boxes. I am still going to try though

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread