Oct 11, 2008
Vienna, ME
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Time Ranger, White's DFX-300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Folks,
I've been watching all the great posts and appreciating all the good folks here on TreasureNet about a year now. I'll confess to being a "lurker" -- looking but not posting a lot. I have learned a lot from the folks on the sight, and owe everyone a big "Thanks!"
I've been pulling hard on the Half Dollars, but not a lot of luck, until tonight. I worked a box and it produced better than any other. 4 90%, 2 Walking Liberty and 2 Kennedy's; and 32 40%.
It is good to score, it's been a long drought!
Respectfully,
Steve

Attachments

• Silver Score -- Breaking the drought!.jpg
    Silver Score -- Breaking the drought!.jpg
    246.4 KB · Views: 385
Upvote 0
OP
OP
Steve L.

Steve L.

Oct 11, 2008
Vienna, ME
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Time Ranger, White's DFX-300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rich,
I've been working two to four boxes a week for about six months. The better boxes produced eight to ten keepers. This by far was my best producing box. I pick up another today, and I hope it stays in the same stream of good coins.
Golden Silver,
The date on one walker is 1940, it is in good condition, the other walker is very warn, I can't make out the date. These were my first walkers, so I got a big charge out of seeing them. They stood out -- reeded edges clearly silver and too worn to be Kennedy or Franklin. As soon as I saw the edges in the roll I told my wife they were walkers. It's good to be right once in a while, especially with silver! :headbang:
Steve

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
I know what you mean about the Walking Liberty she's a bute. When I found my first I could not stop picking her up and staring at her it was like smeagle in lord of the rings. My precious!

Golden Silver

timbobwey

Bronze Member
Mar 16, 2009
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
congrats on a sweet find!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread