Had a slight relapse

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
Last few days have been CRHing in earnest after a few weeks of none.

Not too great results but not complete skunks:

from a machine bag $242.00 got 15-40%ers and 1- 90% Kennedy (I know the ratios are very good, but usually machine bags are better). Unfortunately I found some marked coins in the bag (many of the somewhat recent markings I have been seeing in my last Brinks boxes). From this machine I have previously found only "virgin" dumps (at least I always thought that since no marked coins ever). I think a low volume CRHer may be dumping there, will have to wait and see.

From 4 boxes of halves 3- Walkers and 5- 40%ers. Walkers were a bit of a suprise because the boxes had as usual heavily marked up coins. The 40%ers had dark/clad looking rims and I believe a lesser CRHer missed them.

From 4 boxes of halves 2- Walkers and 3- 40%ers.

Back on the wagon again, except for machine bags. I forgot how dumping is a chore when you don't find much. After seeing some of the great scores on here I figured maybe I would get lucky.

Jim

Upvote 0

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
Jim,

Good score on the bag :thumbsup: :thumbsup:.Half dollar bags are nearly impossible to get here,but when I got them they sure were good.
HH
Rich

OP
OP
J

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
Rich Hartford said:
Jim,

Good score on the bag :thumbsup: :thumbsup:.Half dollar bags are nearly impossible to get here,but when I got them they sure were good.
HH
Rich

Thanks RH. But like the boxes, the machine bags of today are not as good as they used to be. But I will still take them when I can.

Jim

JD-GA

Feb 2, 2010
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Gah, yall make me want to try bags again since i have a bank that will get me all i want but ive never gotten a keeper out of them ever. No nifc, nada.

Gluck on the come back.

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Jim, I can't help but get the feeling that you are a glass is half empty kind of guy. I mean you did good my friend. It has been a good while since my last walker and you found three in one box. Awesome.

Golden Silver

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions