Lets end this debate

Rakattack

Feb 9, 2010
SJ, CA
Friendly Metal Detecting Forum. They have a VERY subtle CRH-ing forum. I stumbled upon it because I was :icon_scratch: how I could get old coins easier. Then :sign13: I went to the bank and got a brick after reading about it for a while and I was very :icon_sunny:

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't here the older posters like myself whining. Only the newer folks that think we must be getting rich off doing this. Gman is correct. The folks that really stick to this are the collectors. It's a HOBBY people. Stop posting these mundane topics!
HH
enamel

goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, I'd like to end this as much as anyone. My post was blown way out of its original intention.

HH
-GC

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
goldencoin said:
Ok, I'd like to end this as much as anyone. My post was blown way out of its original intention.

HH
-GC
Its still your fault LOL J/K. Blame LJ, she's not here to defend herself haha. I think she got 1K oz her first month so after 2 years she's had it all vaccumed up. Party at LJ's, bring your own silva. HH Mark

jdsarasin8194

Bronze Member
Dec 27, 2009
MA
JJtheRollHunter said:
Rakattack said:
I mean, the CRH-ing party. I'm sure in the 70's you guys were pulling silver like there was no tomorrow :laughing7:

Not if you were born in the late 90's like me. By the way, welcome to TNet.
'94 here man, I know how you feel :-\

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread