Who will find the next impresive mother load?

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Darth Walker said:
Maybe a new CRHunter

DW
We may never know, for sure anyway; we've went underground cause of all the hostility on Forum recently by a couple greeeeeeeeeeeeeedy CRH'ers.

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I intend to be that person. Thank you.

twinsrule

Dec 26, 2009
I would like too.... in pennies or nickels. You don't hear much about big hits on pennies, and much less nickels. I hope to find one.

maine_Jim

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2008
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
Re: Who will find the next impressive mother load?

I'd love to find one this year. That's my goal for the year, to get one at least half as good as my banner find from the past December. I don't think I'll ever top that one...but you never know with this hobby. Persistence is the name of the game and it seems the dream rolls come out of nowhere after seeing thousands of rolls of skunks. :icon_thumright: It also wouldn't surprise me if LJ reappeared this summer and had some impressive finds.

Maine_Jim

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
It will be me. Sorry guys. I am in the process of developing an extremely powerful and unique magnet. Yes I know but this one actually attracts the precious metals. It basically pulls anything silver, gold or platinum within a half mile radius. It also pulls old coins from the ground without leaving holes or pulling up pull tabs. So yep it will be me. Sorry.

Would that not be a great invention

Golden silver

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
golden silver said:
It will be me. Sorry guys. I am in the process of developing an extremely powerful and unique magnet. Yes I know but this one actually attracts the precious metals. It basically pulls anything silver, gold or platinum within a half mile radius. It also pulls old coins from the ground without leaving holes or pulling up pull tabs. So yep it will be me. Sorry.

Would that not be a great invention

Golden silver
Nonferrous electromagnet. Good luck, Mark

quiksilver

Bronze Member
Oct 25, 2009
define impressive....i would maybe try to compete but i wouldnt want big brother keeping track

Coins4Cheese

Jun 30, 2009
Japan
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Garret Ace 250
Haven't you heard? I'm going to find that 1913 V nickel in a roll a week from now.

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
maine_Jim said:
I'd love to find one this year. That's my goal for the year, to get one at least half as good as my banner find from the past December. I don't think I'll ever top that one...but you never know with this hobby. Persistence is the name of the game and it seems the dream rolls come out of nowhere after seeing thousands of rolls of skunks. :icon_thumright: It also wouldn't surprise me if LJ reappeared this summer and had some impressive finds.

Maine_Jim

Jim, you already had your dream day. Let someone else have a chance. :)

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
I hope it is someone who is really in need of some money and scores a record breaking find.

HH
Rich

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread