GlassyEyed

Oct 15, 2009
Miami, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-21, Tesoro Tiger Shark & Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I finally got a walker...1941.

I had gone through a whole box with nothing and my son asked me how to tell them apart by looking at the rim. As I was explaining I opened a roll and said...Wow...just like that one there and showed him the silver rim. As I pulled it out it looked way different than my previous ones and even he noticed the difference. Needless to say I was very excited.

Regardless...that is the only silver I have pulled from my last four boxes

Upvote 0

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
GlassyEyed said:
Well I finally got a walker...1941.

I had gone through a whole box with nothing and my son asked me how to tell them apart by looking at the rim. As I was explaining I opened a roll and said...Wow...just like that one there and showed him the silver rim. As I pulled it out it looked way different than my previous ones and even he noticed the difference. Needless to say I was very excited.

Regardless...that is the only silver I have pulled from my last four boxes
Ain't that a rush to find one of them, you know with a rim you know is a %90'er, of course have found a good number of faker %40's that looked like that too but most do not.

timbobwey

Bronze Member
Mar 16, 2009
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can usually tell if it's a 40% or 90% but today I found a 66 and the rim looked like a 90%

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
I loved my first Walker....I still love her. There is nothing quite like the first. Treat her well.

Golden Silver

gold eye

Jan 2, 2010
tampa fl
Detector(s) used
garret masterhunter 7x ace 250
Congrats on your first lady treat her well because you will always remember your first :headbang: happy hunting RON

ArkieBassMan

Silver Member
Dec 17, 2009
AR
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice! Just found my first one too, as well as my my first Ben. Congrats!

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
You never forget your first girl. Odd, I've been searching halves for over two years, and I've found more Walkers dirt fishing in that same amount of time. Congrats! ffd

Argentium

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2008
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites, MXT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glassey , I too just scored a 1941 walker on friday - it was one of two keepers from two boxes.
I'm always happy if I can get even one 90% silver on a given day , regardless of the number of
coins searched . Nice coin ! Argentium.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread