Bronze Member
Mar 16, 2009
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My first bens of the year

I was on the way to a dump bank today, and I called another bank on the way. They had 60 dollars in halves, I went to pick them up. I just searched them in the car real quick and in the last roll I found 3 silvers all next to eachother. A 66 Ken a 52 franklin and a 63 franklin, both in real nice shape.
I went and picked up a bunch more halves from other banks after dumpin the other ones but haven't searched any yet. Looks like a bunch of them have the date on them, all 71-90. Hopefully they aren't really those years, we'll see. If not maybe I'll get some 82 no FG, or some 74 DD. There are like 4 or 5 rolls of 74's.

Upvote 0

GlassyEyed

Oct 15, 2009
Miami, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-21, Tesoro Tiger Shark & Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: My first bens of the year

Nice finds!

OP
OP
timbobwey

timbobwey

Bronze Member
Mar 16, 2009
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: My first bens of the year

I searched the rest ($560 total including what I already went through) and only found a 72S, in ok shape. And I got an 82 with a big error on the reverse. Looks like it was stamped through a cloth or something, I'm not certain but for sure a nice error. Ohh, and there was a Susan B in one of the rolls, a 79P. Thought that was weird, because they were in brown rolls. Kinda like brinks rolls, Definately not customer rolls.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions