Like A Junkie Looking For A Score.....I Needed A Fix

Pennyworth

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2006
I needed a SILVER fix today. LOL Ok, so I'm addicted a little bit.l I searched $230 in halves which produced one 1964 half, and 18---40% silver clad halves. Not great,but not bad.

Also met some chatty tellers,one whose mother left her a 1912 gold coin. She isn't going to sell it but she said she was going to sell her silver while it is still high. She also told me a while back when her husband was unemployed,one of the bank customers sold her a roll of uncirculated war time silver nickles for $2.00. She said the woman knew what she had but wanted to help her out,and the teller sold the roll for $200.00. The teller also told the woman or gave the woman the name of a coin dealer to sell the rest of her collection,turns out she had thousands of dollars in silver coins.

It's getting bad, I had a dream a few nights ago about someone bringing me silver rounds. lol I'm seeing it in my sleep and while I'm awake. I am consumed by silver. lol ;)

Upvote 0

killerwine

Feb 24, 2005
Visalia, CA
I can't even imagine finding the coins you've found! I know about the dreams though...I often think about where I will be searching the next day at night in bed...metal detecting and rolls...spills over into dreams....I'm getting to the point where I scan the ground as I'm walking around! There's been a couple of round discs of cork in my yard that I keep seeing and I get a jolt...finally threw them away! It's a disease....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread