apush

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2009
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I am working on a box of halves and it appears to be a skunk once again--at least thus far. I have an inquiry: How many boxes in a row have you had skunks? For me, not counting this one, it is six. I am sure this question has been posted 100 times, but I am curious.

I am trying to remember what silver looks like. Hmmm. ???

apush

Upvote 0

ArkieBassMan

Silver Member
Dec 17, 2009
AR
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm sitting on 10 in a row myself, 18 of 22 total.

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Last Summer when was only doing 4 a week hit a 3 week run of Skunks, =12 in row and if you ad the 2 picked up in the middle of that run from another supplier which were also skunks it would sorta be 14 (I've given up for good from that other supplier since testing them recently after a 4 month break and they are soo poor still I'm done with them, best Box ever got from them had 5 in it).

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
When I'd pick up the boxes 1 or 2 at a time I had plenty of skunks. The worst that I can recall was picking up 8 boxes and all were skunks. Haven't had that happen in nearly a year. I'm due.
HH
Rich

silvercop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2008
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
i think my longest skunk run was last summer with brinks. if i remember right it was 48 boxes in a row :icon_scratch:

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last month was 20 (8 1k bags, 4 boxes) boxes with nothing to show. Then the big one hit. Previous longest was 16 boxes. Thats when I gave up ordering boxes.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread