Dream Box/Major Score

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
I'm tired reading about CRH politics. Time to change the subject,
Now I don't have a crystal ball,believe in ESP,and mumbo-jumbo etc., but I have the good feeling that someone here is going to have a major score this week.
I have this gut feeling, maybe because there hasn't been one in a while,and we are about due.
Whose it going to be? Not me!
HH
Rich

Upvote 0

dave5710

Mar 7, 2010
Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
T-2 Garrett Pro Pointer
Rich, Why is it that when a spirit guide speaks to someone, it is always about someone else and not us????

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
I would claim it but not with the way my boxes have been lately. Lord knows I am due for a dream box seeing as I have never gotten one.

Golden Silver

quiksilver

Bronze Member
Oct 25, 2009
A bank i ordered from forgot to order so im out on the box but im gonna try to do a road trip to CT on tuesday , I hope i get a score but will be content enuff to cover gas.

apush

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2009
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Because of your generosity, I hope it is you. Certaintly, I would not mind if my next box is not a total skunk!

1 silver is along way from none.

apush :read2:

rjw4law

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2007
Missouri
Detector(s) used
AT Garrett Max/ Garrett ATX/ Deus XP
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I got 1 merc and 1 roosevelt, out of 20 rolls this week ... not major but not bad. Cost me 20c

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Jan 17, 2007
Primary Interest:
Other
I sure got close today. I got the box but missed out on the dream. Jim

FL Junkman

Feb 13, 2008
Florida
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70 and Silver U-Max
Not a dream box nor maybe not even a dream bag but for me and the way my luck has been running recently, it's close in my eyes. Completed a bag last night and pulled 70 - 40%'ers. No 90's at all but this was the bast bag I have had in many months. Just wanted to share since I have not had anything worth worth writing about lately. Good luck to everyone this week.

FL Junkman

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
FL Junkman said:
Not a dream box nor maybe not even a dream bag but for me and the way my luck has been running recently, it's close in my eyes. Completed a bag last night and pulled 70 - 40%'ers. No 90's at all but this was the bast bag I have had in many months. Just wanted to share since I have not had anything worth worth writing about lately. Good luck to everyone this week.

FL Junkman
Well, we have 18 Boxes coming today- maybe it'll be us :icon_sunny: .

keverett

Feb 9, 2009
The NO town, CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac w/ Sunray X-1 Pro Coil and 10x12 SEF, Tesoro LST
I think Obediah is due for a big score. I have two boxes coming on on Friday, but I think its going to be obe that does it this time.....

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Rich Hartford said:
Now I don't have a crystal ball,believe in ESP,and mumbo-jumbo etc., but I have the good feeling that someone here is going to have a major score this week.
I have this gut feeling, maybe because there hasn't been one in a while,and we are about due.
HH
Rich
Well it wern't me 2day, no Dream Boxes here (my best had 48 %40's and one 1964 all the rest less), for one 1/2 my Boxes did NOT come in, only got 6 of them (brinks Boxes), the 1st one was a Skunk, BUT it was the ONLY skunk in the batch;

totals:
94 %40's
14 %90's 9 of which were Bens (one of them someone apparently did not like Ben as they took pen knife and tried to scratch his image off of it).

The wife'ee is on her way now to get her 6 Boxes too, and as usual she will no doubt take a day or three to do them. She is a good wife working 2 jobs to support me ;D , what a wife!

** Oh, forgot to say 9 were enders, one was a 1964 another a Ben and 7 %40's were enders too.

OP
OP
Rich Hartford

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
obediah said:
Rich Hartford said:
HH
Rich
Well it wern't me 2day, no Dream Boxes here (my best had 48 %40's and one 1964 all the rest less), for one 1/2 my Boxes did NOT come in, only got 6 of them (brinks Boxes), the 1st one was a Skunk, BUT it was the ONLY skunk in the batch;

totals:
94 %40's
14 %90's 9 of which were Bens (one of them someone apparently did not like Ben as they took pen knife and tried to scratch his image off of it).

The wife'ee is on her way now to get her 6 Boxes too, and as usual she will no doubt take a day or three to do them. She is a good wife working 2 jobs to support me ;D , what a wife!

** Oh, forgot to say 9 were enders, one was a 1964 another a Ben and 7 %40's were enders too.

Not a Dream box but a very good haul to be sure :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
HH
Rich

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread