had to travel yesterday...

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
phrostie said:
I had to travel yesterday for work. Hit up two banks and was able to get $140 in halves at one and $264 at the other. I'd tell you what I found but in light of all the recent banter about BB I'll plead the 5th.

HH guys!!

~phrostie

If you are not going to post the results, then why should we care if you picked up rolls of coins?
:icon_scratch:

Jim

dasherhunting

Jul 8, 2008
ohio
Detector(s) used
ace 250
I agree when I dont want to post my finds I just keep quiet what a dumb post lol. ??? Anymore I just talk about what I dont find try to discourage competetion .

alpha105

May 19, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i suppose we may as well just add this forum under "Today's Finds" in that case.

OP
OP
phrostie

phrostie

Dec 3, 2008
Nap Town
dang you guys sure can't take jokes around here. :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

I found 63 40%s and 1 64. happy hunting.

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
phrostie said:
dang you guys sure can't take jokes around here. :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

I found 63 40%s and 1 64. happy hunting.

Figured it was a joke about a post a few days back.... Nice one. :D

Hi Ho Silver!

Jan 31, 2010
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Maybe we are just uptight because the finds are WAY down overall. I have gone 7 weeks, 2 boxes a week with Zippity Do Da!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm glad to see there have been some good finds but for the most part it has been the worst I've seen since I have been doing this.

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Hi Ho Silver! said:
Maybe we are just uptight because the finds are WAY down overall. I have gone 7 weeks, 2 boxes a week with Zippity Do Da!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm glad to see there have been some good finds but for the most part it has been the worst I've seen since I have been doing this.
Where is it so zipity do da at, you know what region of the Kountry, assume your in AmeriKa, right?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions