I oughta change my name to 2Bit

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
Had another quarter score Sunday, third Sunday in a row. Different batch, these were all '60-'64 but concentrated like the others. One branch had 1/2 box racked (other half already out to vendors GRRRRRRRR) got 16 from those. Another box had 12, and yet another had none. Total score 28, can't wait till next Sunday haha, I've got 112 within a month.
On another note I got another '70D last night- #3 for the year. Any traders? I got 3 or 4 now just sitting and waiting. HH all, Mark

Upvote 0

rileyboy

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2010
What do you want for the 1970-D half dollars? You can send me a personal note.
rileyboy

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Jan 17, 2007
Primary Interest:
Other
Mark, it sounds like you only have to work one fourth as hard for your recent success. I will give you (1) Sacajawea dollar for every ratty old 1970 half you have. Cheers, Jim

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
Unbelievable quarter score and totals for the month so far. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:. You motivated me to purchase my first quarter boxes today.

HH
Rich

OP
OP
Silver Stripe

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
Rich Hartford said:
Unbelievable quarter score and totals for the month so far. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:. You motivated me to purchase my first quarter boxes today.

HH
Rich
It ain't always this easy as you know but if you do happen onto a box with 10 or 20 pound em hard cause all the silver don't just huddle up and get into one box. HH Mark

Jim your killin ME- I don't even like gold (colored) dollars haha.

OP
OP
Silver Stripe

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
BTW got two more boxes today (right kind of wrappers) so fingers crossed. Of course I picked up my standard 3K in halves too. HH Mark

OP
OP
Silver Stripe

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Jul 8, 2007
USA
Silver Stripe said:
BTW got two more boxes today (right kind of wrappers) so fingers crossed. Of course I picked up my standard 3K in halves too. HH Mark
No luck on the quarters today, may have to wait for Sunday. HH Mark

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread