MaxSmart

Feb 23, 2010
Upvote 0

keverett

Feb 9, 2009
The NO town, CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac w/ Sunray X-1 Pro Coil and 10x12 SEF, Tesoro LST
I've had Brinks boxes and the CWI boxes you are referring to. They both seem to produce at random. I can't seem to see any rhyme or reason to it. The more $$ you move the more silver you will find IMHO

KEverett

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
I find the bestest Boxes are the ones with Silver in them, lots of Silver; so far our best (all last years) were CWI, then Brinks, guarda has never produced much so quit them. Our Boxes this year have Silver but are much, MUCH less, our Box volume is up 3 Times, but Silver found is almost 1/2 what it was last year. We are gonna have to earn what we find this year it appears, I'm gonna have to get a real job somewhere- how.

thurmownator

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
d2arcing said:
i think it is all pot luck

That's exactly correct.

The best (and only) way to increase your percentage of keeper finds (however you define keepers) is to increase the money and time allotted for this roller coaster of a hobby.

Hi Ho Silver!

Jan 31, 2010
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
I think it is the luck of the draw! When you hit a good box has nothing to do with 1 or 100 boxes! I see people post here all the time finding next to nothing in 10,20 or more boxes and then someone comes along and finds 50 in one of two boxes they get each week. No skill needed, just patience and luck.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread