Local CHASE Banks Had A Meeting About Me

bazinga

Silver Member
Oct 31, 2005
High Five!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I went in today to the teller that is always rude to me. Apparently last evening they had a meeting in a town about 45min away and discussed what I do. I am no longer allowed to bring in large amounts of change for deposit or to cash. I also cannot withdrawal change either. This is one hell of a joke in my book. All of the local branches know exactly who I am.

The only positive about it was that one of the tellers at another one of their branches said that one of her family members runs local arcades and vending machines. We talked for a while about eBay, etc., and she said that if an opening comes up for someone to run routes to get the change / stock the machines that she would have them give me a call :)

Talk about a great job for a coin roll hunter, haha, basically getting paid a salary to do what I already do everyday anyways... hmmm...

But still.... stupid lady at that one branch... grrr... I guess all of the branches have some beef with me, but she is the only one that is rude to me about it.

Oh well, life shall go on...

Upvote 0

Mainedigger

Bronze Member
Sep 15, 2006
Maine
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's M6 & Prizm III
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Brian....what they are doing while technically may not be illegal, it is DEFINITELY bad business. Call the regional manager first and then call corporate. Tell them you are more than happy to transfer your business elsewhere, including ALL your accounts and all the accounts of all your family and friends. Tell them that while you understand on certain days all your coins may not be convenient for them (which I don;t understand, its a BANK..what the hell do banks do???) that while you've had a workable arrangemnet with them in your account being there that you regretably will be withdrawing and also will be contacting the media and a lawyer. As for the ATM card....every bank has them and would be more than HAPPY to have your business.
If my bank ever told me they wouldn;t except rolled coins, I would immediately say...good...close all my accounts right now. I have had them not except some of the dug coins..just because I hadn;t washed them, which is understandable and once they told me this I now wash them and call ahead to find out when would be a good time to bring them in....they take them out of circulation and for its not a normal transaction and this I understand and agree with, so I generally as a coutesy call ahead and ask if it would be a good time to bring them in. That is what a bank is suppose to do, work with you and treat you like what you are....a loyal customer, without whom they would not be in business.
Call coprorate and they SHOULD remedy this situation promptly.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions