Upvote 0

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
CHAINCHOMP said:
I was just wondering if it is possible to order boxes of halves, or other coins for that matter, online, to be delivered to a local bank? And, if so, where and how would i go about it...i've tried searching but had no luck...please help, thanks. -CHAINCHOMP :)
Why waste time ordering on the Net (if it is even possible, I do not know), just do what I do, call your Bank(s) and ask them to order what you want for next week; you only have to hit 7 numbers on your keypad verses who knows how many to order by the Net- Less chance of carpel tunnel syndrome too.

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
enamel7 said:
I would just use the bank that is loyal to you.
Yes but do NOT be seduced by this loyalty as you are using them- one day they will figure this out and cut you off so I'd play the field by occasionally ordering Boxes from other banks so when your primary one cuts you off you can just flow right into another without missing a beat.

I see the Stock Market is in crash mode or maybe wild gyration mode again today- put seat belts on if you own stocks & stay out of tall bldg'ings with balcony's.

DrDetector

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
Detector(s) used
White's Spectrum XLT
obediah said:
enamel7 said:
I would just use the bank that is loyal to you.
Yes but do NOT be seduced by this loyalty as you are using them- one day they will figure this out and cut you off so I'd play the field by occasionally ordering Boxes from other banks so when your primary one cuts you off you can just flow right into another without missing a beat.

Pretty sure it was a joke.

OP
OP
CHAINCHOMP

CHAINCHOMP

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2010
Colorado Springs CO.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QS
Thank you every one for your input...i'll follow ur advice and just order over the phone obediah, and dave5710, youre probably right, it would just add more cost. :) Thanks again, -CHAINCHOMP

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CHAINCHOMP said:
I was just wondering if it is possible to order boxes of halves, or other coins for that matter, online, to be delivered to a local bank?
Just depends on your bank. There is one credit union I belong to. Whenever I want to buy coin I just email her on wednesday and on Friday she tells me how many bags she has. once it was over 10 (cents, dimes & halves)

Hi Ho Silver!

Jan 31, 2010
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Just go to the bank and order there. It's easy most of the time unless you get a bank that doesn't like to be bothered with what we do.

Kauka

Apr 22, 2010
Hi Ho Silver! said:
Just go to the bank and order there. It's easy most of the time unless you get a bank that doesn't like to be bothered with what we do.

for me, that's the hard part
i'm still digging in my local area
and have been finding resistance to ordering
cold calls are producings some coins, but nothing with silver
will continue here on my side

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread