Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Upvote 0

silvereagle78

Mar 14, 2009
The Burgh PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Whites SilverEagle
I would have went back in WAWA and asked them to sell me a few dime rolls to see if they all were 2010's. If it was a loner, I would sell it! I think there is way to much hype over them when nobody knows the mintage, better to sell them while they are hot. Just my opinion though. :thumbsup:

tenseventyfive

Apr 25, 2010
Golden-

are these worth anything if you have just a few? I have found 3 in my change from coffee or whatever in the last week, and since I have seen people talking about these I have saved them. I don't really have the patience for the tiny print on dimes, so other than checking my pocket I am not going to try for these... but are they worth selling and to who???

Thx! :coffee2:

OP
OP
golden silver

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
I saw one sell for 3 bucks on ebay the other day. Just one 2010 p dime. So yes they are worth more than 10 cents right now.

golden silver

d2arcing

Bronze Member
Jun 22, 2009
golden silver said:
I saw one sell for 3 bucks on ebay the other day. Just one 2010 p dime. So yes they are worth more than 10 cents right now.

golden silver

don't think you can get that anymore, but if so go for it :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
golden silver

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
Someone is still paying it because one sold for that the day before I posted. Not saying its normal.

golden silver

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sell, sell, sell, sell, sell, sell. Get rid of it and make some cash. There will be a flood of them soon enough.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread