Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Upvote 0

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
It's getting tough Obe. I'm not expecting much tomorrow,but if I do score,I expect that there will be few if any 90's. We shall see.
I was happy that my son did good this week,but was shocked at the tiny amount of 90's he got in proportion to the 40's
HH
Rich

OP
OP
obediah

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Rich Hartford said:
It's getting tough Obe. I'm not expecting much tomorrow,but if I do score,I expect that there will be few if any 90's. We shall see.
I was happy that my son did good this week,but was shocked at the tiny amount of 90's he got in proportion to the 40's
HH
Rich
There are just so many marked coins in with the few am getting these days; did a road trip too around town today got zilch but few clads.

I'm cutting back till the fall, there are just too many of us doing it now and to little coming into the stream this time of year.

OP
OP
obediah

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
obsessedwithsilver said:
I don't know how you can stomach that much searching.

OWS
Well back when the Boxes were full of Silver (last year), it was an absolute thriller, and am hoping my fortunes will turn again but so far this year have had only 1 week of Boxes that was decent, got 80 something out of it and 20 something of it was %90'ers. Last year we had gobs of boxes over 50 or so in them, more than a dozen or so over 100 and even 2 over 500. It all seems like a distant dream.

Oh what a weird and spectacular year it started and ended with a Big (box) Bang; my 1st Box in March 09 was my biggest all year till 12/30 boxes which had think it was 8 less silvers in it (248), but more Silver total ounces as there were alot more %90'ers in it- so the way it worked out my last box of year beat my previous best Box which was my 1st one ever to do, weird huh!

OP
OP
obediah

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
CHAINCHOMP said:
good job, and i like how u keep going no matter what...good job :laughing9: anyway, silver is silver. :dontknow:
Yes I'll keep going but most certainly will s-l-o-w down!

apush

Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2009
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have never gotten a commemorative coin. 3 in one shot! Wow!

apush :read2:

OP
OP
obediah

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
d2arcing said:
still got some silver, but for 12 boxes it is weak, sorry. want a tissue :'(
Thanks for the offer but I stocked up couple years ago got 20 or so Boxes left of Tissues.

Hay went to a neighboring Fed district to dump hit a few Banks along way back got little even clad but did get a single %40'er and just felt like punishing self or makin self angry so on a lark asked for 20 rolls of Dimes (customer Rolls), 2 were rerolled Fed rolls knew would find nuthing in them but was wrong, the only Silver I found was in one of them Fed rerolls and it was a very nice looking (no wear) 1944 Merc. :notworthy:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread