CU coin counter dont got bags, so how do tellers know when to empty?

waseeker

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2006
Pacific Northwest
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX; Minelab eTrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: CU coin counter don't got bags, so how do tellers know when to empty?

If it is like my dump CU, the machine has a large bin that accepts all denominations. The machine cuts off when the bin is full and an alarms sounds to alert the tellers to change bins

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro

waseeker said:
If it is like my dump CU, the machine has a large bin that accepts all denominations. The machine cuts off when the bin is full and an alarms sounds to alert the tellers to change bins
Wish mine was like that rather than the $1 Bags which makes them come over every few minutes and change out the Bags for me to finish my dirty work of dumping.

waseeker

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2006
Pacific Northwest
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX; Minelab eTrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

obediah said:
waseeker said:
Wish mine was like that rather than the $1 Bags which makes them come over every few minutes and change out the Bags for me to finish my dirty work of dumping.

it's pretty nice since I can dump stuff pretty quickly. The only problem I have with the machine is that for some reason it keeps getting out of "range" for half dollars. The repair/tech will set it, and test it and it will work for a couple of weeks, then it just starts rejecting half dollars again.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread