eisenhower silver dollars?

bazinga

Silver Member
Oct 31, 2005
High Five!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well of course it is worth your time if you are finding SILVER Eisenhower Dollars, but most are just regular clad. Go look on eBay, you can sell them in bulk for a decent profit, providing that you can find enough of them.

As for the SBA and SAC, who pays $1.15 for them? They are available everywhere for just their face value.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you can find Eisenhower rolls get them and hold on to them if you can afford to.They didn't make silver Ike's except for collector sets and even then they were only 40% silver.However the clad rolls are selling on Ebay for $600 or so for 500 dollars worth,so I hear and that aint a bad profit for nothing.Also you run into the chance of finding some old morgans or peace rolls(sorry for saying this but) that were brought in by a little old lady with bad eyesight or one that needed money to eat on the rest of the month because her Social Security check don't make ends meet,so she brought in a few of her late husbands coins not having a clue what they're worth.Seems farfetched? I know it's happened before!BTW-Sacs and SBA'S are only worth a dollar unless it's mint state 65 or better.

OP
OP
L

luckyduckie

Greenie
Apr 13, 2005
i have 70 eisenhower silver dollars so far. they are all clad and in good condition. contact me if you have any interest in obtaining them.

chuck

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread