M&T Bank Fee!

Hi Ho Silver!

Jan 31, 2010
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
M&T Bank Fee!

:( Well, the bank manager said you can thank you FRIENDS who bring back so many half dollars and think we don't know they are going to all our branches with thousands of dollars for the new fee! $6.00 a box to ship back. So, thanks guys!!!!!!!! I asked if she would be doing this for the 2 boxes a week I get. She said, Not at all. Blame it on them. :( :( :(

Upvote 0

d2arcing

Bronze Member
Jun 22, 2009
Re: M&T Bank Fee!

She said, Not at all. Blame it on them.

so don't count for you?

dumb people...

OP
OP
H

Hi Ho Silver!

Jan 31, 2010
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2

Yep, I have to pay too. She said I wasn't to blame though. It was because of those 10-20 box a week people according to her. Now we all will suffer.

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008

Hi Ho Silver! said:
Yep, I have to pay too. She said I wasn't to blame though. It was because of those 10-20 box a week people according to her. Now we all will suffer.

The teller/manager is probably lying to you about the fees,just to get rid of you. Call the main branch and ask them if there are fees.
HH
Rich

STDevil

Jun 12, 2008

With so many people trying to work the vein, I am not surprised. I was once a non CRH, then I became a CRH, and now I am sort of a non CRH. The ebb and flow continues...

OP
OP
H

Hi Ho Silver!

Jan 31, 2010
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2

Rich Hartford said:
Hi Ho Silver! said:

The teller/manager is probably lying to you about the fees,just to get rid of you. Call the main branch and ask them if there are fees.
HH
Rich
I was to PO'd to ask then. I will go back to make sure though. You were right about the Credit Union. They are way more customer friendly. I belong to 2 and one even lets me bring the loose coin in a sack and just tell them how much is in the bag.

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL

You need to keep a higher balance in your accounts. Large ending balances earns you clout. One bank manager from a branch I don't frequent decided to push his weight around. Ended up speaking with the district manager, and now that "bank manager" is no longer. He was reassigned and is pimping credit card applications in the lobby at my supply branch. I am sure to say "Hi" to him every week as the bank employees wheel my supply out to my vehicle. I don't have to pick up a thing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread